Transforming brands through an analytical, creative and tailored approach
Together with diversity expert and fashion journalist Odunayo Ojo, we offer tailor-made brand consulting that will look at your marketing, branding, sustainability, ethics and diversity strengths. The old Marketing Mix is out of fashion and THE NEW MARKETING MIX© is what it takes to succeed in this world, by applying Design, Desire, Digitalization and Diversity!
Brand consulting services:
- Ethics audit and improvement strategy
- Diversity audit and strategy
- Sustainability audit and strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Creating Shared Value (CSV) concept application
- Intercultural competence development with expert knowledge of markets in UK, Germany, Russia, China, Japan and Africa
- Consumer type-rating and targeting
- Brand Revitalization and Rebranding
- Luxury and Heritage Branding
- Sensory and Immersive Marketing, experiential space branding
- Advertising and Public relations strategy
- Creative concept generation, including design, photography and styling
- Textile innovation, including sustainable materials and smart textiles
- Travel and Aviation product and experience innovation
- Customer service improvement through the Japanese “Omotenashi” concept
There is never time for a brand to relax and stop improving. Instead, even the most successful brands need to stay a step ahead in a very competitive industry.
In particular, you might want to consider the below questions for your brand:
Is sustainability a factor which is important for the future of your brand equity?
Does your brand need to embed a more ethical approach?
Is there enough diversity in the business and has this been communicated to your consumers?
Would you like to venture into new international markets which are unfamiliar to you?
Would you like to win over a new consumer type or a specific generation?
Would you like to try sensory marketing at your retail space?
Have you considered how your communications campaigns could become more effective?
Can your brand do better with an overhaul of design, materials or visual communication used?
If you answered yes to any of those questions and would like to find out how we can work together, please get in touch.